?(55)? ?joyl Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout"
from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" and you're D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Kids Having Fun


Liana got into the packing. She didn't want to me to forget any of stuff.


Sammy's new food suit.... this kid makes a mess like nothing I ever saw in my life. All he had was a piece of a bagel. By the end of his meal he had it all over him including his hair and ear.


Sammy hid in the boxes at Ikea.


LiLi and Samuel at Marguerite's house.


I was sick so I let Liana play with her markers. The rules were: 1. one marker at a time, 2. give each one back to Mama in order to put the cap back on it. I realized twenty minutes went by, and I didn't hear a peep out of her.


She obviously had alot of fun.

Liana watched her new favorite, which was a present from Bill and Amy for Samuel. She loved the dancing and practices daily. I tried to join her, but she told me I did my knees wrong.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z276/paulandshannonflood/?action=view&current=MOV02850.flv

0 comments: