?(55)? ?joyl Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout"
from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" and you're D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I don't want to eat my rice!!!

These videos may take a few minutes to watch, but I think they are worth it.
I Don't Want to Eat My Rice:

Part I
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z276/paulandshannonflood/?action=view&current=MOV02333.flv

Part II
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z276/paulandshannonflood/?action=view&current=MOV02334.flv

Part III
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z276/paulandshannonflood/?action=view&current=MOV02335.flv

Our stubborn little liana sat from twelve noon until six-thirty pm refusing to eat her rice. I questioned videoing this, but she was so funny. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I'm sure she'll laugh when she's older. Don't be too torn up by her sobs. She developed quite the ability to turn the water works on and off. It just depends on whether or not she gets her way sometimes. Even though you can't tell from this video she does listen quite well for a two year old learning to voice her own opinion.

0 comments: